Let Go of the Past. Gain the Future.
- Is your closet is full of stuff but nothing fits or goes together which makes getting dressed a dreadful experience?
- Is looking pulled together important to you but you struggle to find clothes that look stylish, feel amazing, and reflect your personal style?
How you dress can impact how you project and inspire confidence, authority, and leadership. When you elevate your image, personal brand, or executive presence you are developing your persona, making an impact, and standing out which can then be used to attract more clients, create greater awareness, and have more influence.
Holding onto clothes that are ill-fitting creates an energetic weight that can keep you in a state of stagnation. During your Closet Edit Session we will assess your wardrobe, clear out what’s outdated, and learn what to bring in so your clothing selection is more aligned with who you are.
A Closet Edit Session is a 3-5 hours process and includes:
- outfit coordination using what you already have (for an effortlessly put together look every day)
- outfit suggestions to compliment your body shape
- learn which clothes to keep and which clothes to let go of
- guidance on how to wear clothes that fit the body you have now
- tips on how to wear fashion accessories to compliment or change up an outfit
- style tips to around creating a personal brand
- guidance on appropriate business attire
- tips for better closet organization
- a curated list of pieces, that you need or want, including links on where to purchase
You’ll learn how to get dressed without stress and easily mix and match your pieces for an effortlessly put together look every day of the week. You may also receive pictures that are a helpful guide for outfit coordination.
The Closet Edit Session can be done in person or virtually. You can book your appointment HERE.
Still have questions?
Give your clothes a new life!
Turnkey Style partners with Hope’s Door New Beginning Center and Hope’s Door Resale Center. For over 35 years, Hope’s Door and New Beginning Center has offered intervention and prevention services to individuals and families affected by intimate partner and family violence and they provide education programs that enhance the community’s capacity to respond. Hope’s Door Resale Store serves a vital role for those who often give up everything to flee for safety.
This means that the clothes that no longer work for you have a chance to be given to women looking for a fresh start. Contact Elisa if you would like to know more about Hope’s Door and how you can get involved.